Join me for a three hour workshop focussed on how to properly enhance your landscape images and bring them up to the next level. We will explore both Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop, in addition to some 3rd party software such as Nik.
MAXIMUM PARTICIPANTS: 10 (a number of 6 participants is needed to run the workshop)
When you walk away from this workshop, you will have a better understanding of the various tools that both Photoshop and Lightroom have to offer when it comes to editing your landscape images. We will also look at some of my favourite 3rd party applications and plugins that I use to really pinpoint and fine tune the look of my work.
YOU WILL LEARN ABOUT:
- Lightroom Develop Module
- Lightroom tools for making selective adjustments
- Working between Photoshop & Lightroom
- Layer modes in Photoshop
- Using masks in Photoshop
- An introduction to 3rd party software such as Nik Colour Efex Pro 4 & Viveza 2
YOU WILL REQUIRE TO BRING:
- Laptop equipped with the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom & Photoshop
- Pen and notepad for taking down notes and shortcuts
- Laptop charger
- Some knowledge of navigating around both programs
- Mac or PC (shortcuts will be given out for both)
- Your own images to work on. Sample images will also be handed out.